Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Go outside, because you kids are driving me CRAZY

Even though it is hott as hell outside this week, I still try to go for a walk every day. I love being in nature. We have a great little green area at work, with paths that meander around the ponds and Nine Mile Creek. There are geese and butterflies and songbirds and huge gross carp in the water. It seems like people don't spend any time out side anymore. I encourage you to do it. God, it sure calms me down and you know I need help with that.

If you do decide to go to a park or a nature center, here are some common myths that people still believe. Have fun out in nature. She won't bite. Probably.


6 Common Nature Myths -- Debunked
Advice to ignore while you’re enjoying the outdoors
http://www.nwf.org/News-and-Magazines/National-Wildlife/Outdoors/Archives/2010/Nature-Myths.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment